Jade Reef Pink Quartz Jhumkas
We use materials like shell pearls, copper alloy metal, chains, natural and lab treated stones, carved and textured stones, beads, carved silver and gold look elements, polkis, etc.
- Coral reefs are exquisite wonders of nature that support marine life. These vibrantly pigmented sea creatures have been re-illustrated in the form of bunches of jade and natural stones, which adorn handcrafted carved jhumkas, paving the way for a breathtaking sight.
- TECHNIQUES AND ARTISTRY: Our jewellery is adorned with handcrafted work using different piroi techniques which involve looping, twisting and shaping wires of different types. We also use techniques like carving, reticulation, meenakari, kundankari, enamel work, dori work, takkar work, thread work, needlework, etc.
- Keep away from water, hairspray, perfume and other liquids.
- Clean when required with a soft cloth or paper napkin.
- Store in a plastic airtight pouch and do not keep it under heavy items as the Jewelery has delicate hand crafted elements.
delivery & returns
- Metro cities 7-10 working days
- Other big cities 10-12 working days
- Outside india 15-20 days
Return / Refund Policy
- This Products is not eligible for return. Only replacement in case of manufacturer defect Details...
Write Your Own Review